Vehicle service booking mobile app for Nissan, Renault and Infiniti owners
Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis (TCEAS) has launched the DriveOn by Tan Chong mobile app. Their first ever vehicles service mobile app will enable Nissan, Renault and Infiniti owners to plan their vehicle maintenance in real-time. Features of the app include:
1) Scheduling a service appointment – view live booking slots and schedule an appointment. Also, locate any of TCEAS’s 60 service centres, set a favourite service centre, as well as navigation to the outlet.
Replacement of Takata airbag inflator recall campaign appointment can also be made through this app
2) Service history record – view and keep track of your vehicle service records
3) Service information – obtain Service Package information, parts and price estimation in advance
4) Service reminders – be reminded whenever your vehicle service date approaches, and be notified when it is ready for collection
5) Easy roadside assistance – access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and call centre for vehicle-related assistance. The app also provides the ‘Do’s & Don’ts’ information should users get involved in a vehicle accident
6) Mobile app only promotions – special deals that are available only to app users
7) Instant promotion updates – notifications on promotions or upcoming events
8) ‘Drive On’ e-magazine – get latest Nissan news and developments, tips on driving and maintenance
9) GoCar Malaysia – offers for GoCar services while your vehicle is at the workshop
Multiple vehicles owned by a single owner can be registered in the app.
Available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, the first 5,000 successful app downloads and registration will receive 5% discount on vehicle parts from TCEAS*.
For more information on DriveOn by Tan Chong, please visit www.tceas.com or call the Customer Care Centre Hotline at 1800-88-3838 for Nissan, 1800-88-8663 for Renault, and 1800-88-3330 for Infiniti.
* Terms and conditions apply.