No walks-in will be entertained until further notice
Proton has introduced new regulations for customers entering Proton Service Centres. The measures are to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Proton anticipates there will be a high number of customers after weeks of enforced closures. The new SOPs will remain for as long as the virus remains a threat.
The new steps are:
- Visitors must book an appointment and arrive 20 minutes before the confirmed appointment time. Staff will not receive customers who don’t have an appointment.
- Visitors must observe social distancing markers at registration counters, service advisor tables, the payment counters as well as in the customers’ waiting area.
- All customers are to undergo a body temperature check before entering the premises and fill up a health declaration form.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at registration counters.
- Every car will be sanitised after it has been serviced and before being handed back to its owner.
As an additional measure to prevent crowding, Proton has restricted the number of appointments it accepts every days.
To make a service appointment, customers should call their nearest Proton service centre or call the customer care line at 1-800-88-8398.