BMW Flagship SUV, locally-assembled X7 xDrive40i eligible for Sales & Service Tax exemption until end June 2021
BMW Malaysia has launched the locally-assembled BMW X7 xDrive40i Pure Excellence. The flagship SUV is the latest BMW all-wheel drive to come off the line at Kulim.
The fully-imported BMW X7 xDrive40i Pure Excellence was first introduced in Malaysia in July 2019 and was RM888,800, with all relevant taxes and the complete BMW Group Malaysia Premium Ownership experience.
The CKD X7 is almost identical in specs to the imported X7 with three differences. New in the CKD is Integral Active Steering, a passive rear wheel steer which improves manoeuvrability and stability. Omitted in the CKD are Active Seat Ventilation for the front seats and lumbar support for driver and front passenger.
The all-wheel drive SUV is a seven seater with an occasional two-seat third row. The engine is a six-cylinder 3.0-litre that produces 340bhp and 450Nm peak torque. Zero to a 100km/h takes 6.1 seconds. The gearbox is an eight-speed Steptronic Sports transmission. The maximum cargo space is 2120 litres with the second row rear seats folded down.
There is Dynamic Stability Control and two-axle air suspension to provide a more adaptable, yet modulated ride. There is also Executive Drive Pro with active roll stabilisation to manage body control especially when cornering.
The “Crafted Clarity” interior features handmade diamond-cut trim elements. Standard equipment include:
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional with BMW Operating System 7.0
- fully digital, user-configurable 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch Control Display with touchscreen
- BMW Head-Up Display
- voice-controlled BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant
- BMW Gesture Control
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound System with 16 loudspeakers
- Rear Entertainment Professional system
- Panoramic Roof Sky Lounge
- sport leather steering wheel
- electrically adjustable comfort seats
- BMW Digital Key
- wireless charging
Driver Assistance features in the locally-assembled X7 xDrive40i Pure Excellence include
- Reversing Assistant
- Lane Departure Warning
- Front Collision Warning with Brake Intervention
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function
- Integral Active Steering
There are five exterior colours paired with three interior options. The combinations are as follows:
|Cognac Leather Vernasca with Black design perforations|
|All-Black design perforated Leather Versnasca|
|Mineral White||Coffee Leather Vernasca with Black design perforations|
The new BMW X7 xDrive40i Pure Excellence is at all authorised BMW dealerships or may be booked online via the BMW Shop Online platform at //shop.bmw.com.my/.
The complete BMW Group Malaysia Premium Ownership experience
- BMW 5-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty with Free Scheduled Service Programme
- BMW 2-Year/ 24 Month Tyre Warranty Programme for its Run Flat Tyre offering and services
- BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline
- The BMW Group Loyalty+ Mobile App – BMW White Card
- BMW Service Online
The retail price, on-the-road, without insurance and without Sales & Service Tax, for the new BMW X7 xDrive40i Pure Excellence is RM673,323.61.
Looking for a BMW? Hundreds of pre-owned BMWs, including SUVs are available at //www.motortrader.com.my/cars/BMW