Limited operating hours at Hyundai Malaysia Service Centres
Hyundai Malaysia Service Centres throughout Malaysia have been allowed to resume operations during the MCO but with limited operating hours.
Service slots are strictly by appointment. No walk-ins will be allowed as only limited numbers of service personnel and customers are allowed in the service centres. This is in order to adhere to social distancing regulations.
The service centres will also be disinfected regularly, run temperature checks on staff and customers upon entry and provide hand sanitisers at all customer touch points, for the health and safety of customers.
Business hours for SDAH service centres in Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya; Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur; Ipoh, Perak; Skudai, Johor:
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 4pm
- Saturday: 9am to 12noon
Business hours for SDAH service centres in Georgetown and Prai:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9am to 2pm
To book a service appointment, customers should contact a Sime-Darby Auto Hyundai service outlet or a service advisor directly.
Hyundai CARE Warranty Extension Programme
Hyundai C A R E ensures that all Hyundai vehicles with original warranties that expire between 18 March and 28 April 2020, will benefit from warranty extensions until 31 May 2020. Nevertheless, should the MCO period is further extend, a 30 days warranties extension will be given from the last day of MCO.
The Hyundai C A R E covers the following:
- Vehicles which have not fulfilled the service maintenance based on the Periodic Maintenance Service Schedule due to the MCO
- Warranty for vehicles expiring during the MCO period (18 March until 28 April 2020) will be extended until 31 May 2020.
- Warranty for vehicles expiring during the MCO period (28 April 2020 onwards) will be extended for 30 days from the last day of MCO.
- Vehicles with service overdue due to MCO – the vehicle will need to be sent in for service within 30 days from the last day of MCO to ensure the validity of the warranty
- All approved warranty that are pending part replacement during MCO
*All of the above are subject to warranty terms and conditions.
For more information, customers can log on to www.hyundai.com.my or contact the Customer Care Line at 1300-13-2000.