Renault Malaysia has launched the new limited-edition Captur Trophy at RM107,980
Inspired by the performance-oriented Renault Megane R.S. Renault Malaysia has introduced a new limited-run Captur Trophy with no price increase at RM107,980 (on-the-road inclusive of SST, without insurance, for Peninsular Malaysia and private individual registration only). However, there is no indication from Renault Malaysia on the actual number of units planned to produce.
The Captur Trophy gets the Vibrant Orange hue similar to the Orange Tonic of the Megane R.S., rear and front bumper garnish in Gun Metal, 3D chequered flag decals, and hands-free power tailgate.
Nothing much has changed in the powertrain department, though; The Captur Trophy is powered by the EURO 6 compliant 1.2-litre turbocharged four-cylinder TCe 120 engine which makes 118 bhp and 205Nm of torque mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Likewise, the interior of the Limited Edition Captur Trophy features the standard Captur’s black combi-leather seats, combi-leather door finishers, redesigned gear lever and door panels.
And best of all, five lucky customers of the Renault Captur Trophy will get the chance to daily the Renault Megane R.S. home for a month.
The new Captur Trophy is also available on Renault Subscription. Under the Fixed Plan, the Captur Trophy is available from RM1,499 monthly for the two-year subscription package and RM1,699 monthly for the one-year plan. These monthly fees are inclusive of road tax, insurance and regular maintenance fee.
Customers who opt for the Switch Prime Plan will get to enjoy the Captur Trophy as their everyday vehicle, in addition to a total of four months’ access to the Renault family of models such as the Koleos and the Megane R.S.
The Renault Captur appeals to many with its practicality which boasts 60:40 folding rear seats and ample boot space which can be expanded from 377 litres to a maximum of 1,235 litres. Other notable standard features include:
- Seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system which provides access to useful and practical features including offline & online navigation, internet connectivity and hands-free telephone using Bluetooth® technology
- Keyless entry and engine start, with a walkaway door lock function
- LED fog lights
- Signature C-shaped DRL
- Auto door lock
- Auto headlights and rain-sensing wipers
- Reverse camera
- ECO Mode for up to 10% additional fuel savings
- A versatile multi-position boot floor
- Front door bins that can accommodate 1.5-litre drinks bottles
- Four high-efficiency airbags – dual frontal and dual head/thorax side
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- ABS with Electronic Brake Assist (EBA) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
All Renault Captur models, including the Limited Edition Captur Trophy also comes with the Renault Honour trade-in programme. Through this programme, customers will enjoy a guaranteed future value should they choose to trade-in their Captur for any brand-new Renault model in the future.
The only catch is that the Renault Honour programme is available for a limited time only and customers are encouraged to confirm their participation as soon as they can.
Additionally, the Limited Edition Captur Trophy, like the Captur benefits from:
- Free service and maintenance (parts and labour) for five years or up to 100,000km, whichever comes first
- A five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage