2019 Perodua Axia with new Style variant and ASA 2.0 now open for book
Perodua has opened their order books for the 2019 Perodua Axia. Six variants are offered: E, G, GXtra, SE, AV, as before and now, the new Style.
All variants are powered by a 1.0 litre engine. Transmission is either a five-speed manual transmission (on the E variant) or an electronically-controlled four-speed automatic transmission on all other variants.
Perodua’s Advanced Safety Assist 2.0 (ASA 2.0), first introduced in the Aruz SUV in January this year is now in the Axia. The Axia is the most affordable car in Malaysia to offer these driver assistance safety features:
- Pedestrian Detection (up to 50 km/h)
- Pre-Collision Warning (up to 100 km/h)
- Pre-Collision Braking (up to 80 km/h)
- Front Departure Alert and Pedal Misoperation Control.
- Additionally, the GXtra, SE, AV and Style are equipped with Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and traction control
- all variants except the base E have ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution as standard.
The only information provided about the new Perodua Axia Style is that it will appeal to the fun and active side of the owner’s personality.
Find out more, view, or book the 2019 Perodua Axia at any of the Perodua showrooms nationwide. The new Perodua Axia is offered with a five-year/150,000 km warranty (whichever comes first).