Renault Malaysia introduces Renault Subscription offering as low as RM43 per day
Renault Malaysia is now offering customers a new way of vehicle ownership with its new Renault Subscription vehicle leasing plan for as low as RM43 per day. Presently, the plan’s core models are the Renault Captur and the Koleos SUV.
How does Renault Subscription work?
Customers have a choice of two plans – Fixed and Switch. Basically, for customers who opt for the Fixed plan can drive home the Renault Captur at RM1,299 or the bigger Koleos for 2,299 a month.
In contrast, the Switch plan offers customers as low as RM1,999 per month depending on their needs.
How do Renault Subscription benefits customers?
In contrary to traditional leasing, Renault Subscription is different in offering the following benefits:
- No long-term and expensive fixed terms
- Highly competitive rates and flexibility to encourage customers to try out different Renault models
- Freedom to switch between different Renault models for durations of customer’s choosing, with no lock-ins or penalties (via Switch Plan)
- All-inclusive costs and peace-of-mind knowing that road tax, insurance and regular maintenance is covered in the package.
- Switch subscribers are also covered for wear and tear with unlimited mileage, while an annual mileage cap of 20,000 km will apply to customers under the Fixed Plan
- Additional savings with zero down payment and no interest rates commonly associated with hire-purchase loans
In addition, depending on the plan selected, there will be a security deposit of RM2,500 or RM3,500, which is refundable.