New BMW 530e M Sport and BMW 530i M Sport midlife refresh models will be assembled in Malaysia
The new BMW 530e M Sport and 530i M Sport are on preview on the BMW Malaysia website. Customers can find out more at the BMW Shop Online Platform.
Both cars have the M Aerodynamics package, new larger kidney grilles, slimmer headlights and new daytime running lights and anti-glare BMW Selective Beam high-beam assistant with turning lights, and adaptive cornering function. The front and rear bumpers are also redesigned with larger air intakes, alongside new LED taillight elements in the signature BMW L-shape
Adaptive suspension, nine-inch M light alloy Y-Spoke 845 M Bi-Colour Jet Black wheels, blue M Sport brake calipers, double-sided exhaust tailpipe finishers with trapezoidal design, new diffuser insert.
The latest generation Driving Assistance features in the new 5 Series are the Lane Departure and Lane Change Warning, front collision alert with brake intervention, rear collision prevention and crossing-traffic warning. Both variants get Parking Assistant Plus – automatic parallel and perpendicular parking with a touch of a button.
Also in the two new 5 Series variants are
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)
- Antilock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
Interiors in both variants have
- Comfort Access
- M leather steering wheel
- Sports seats
- Dakota Leather upholstery
- Aluminium Rhombicle trim finishers
- BMW Individual anthracite headliner
- automatic air-conditioning with 4-zone control
- electric roller sunblinds for rear windowsmobile phone charging.
Both cars have BMW Live Cockpit Professional running on the latest BMW Operating System 7 with navigation, BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, two USB ports, 4G LTE connectivity. There is Remote Software Upgrade and over-the-air map updates for the navigation system.
The infotainment is on a large touch screen monitor while the instrument cluster is on a 12.3-inch display. The dashboard includes a lighter-coloured contrasting seam, which continues on to the door trims. There are control buttons in the centre console in high-gloss black.
BMW 530e M Sport
- 2.0-litre petrol engine with BMW eDrive electric motor (plug-in hybrid)
- Eight-speed automatic gearbox
- Maximum output – 292bhp (109bhp from electric motor), 420Nm of torque
- Full charge from BMW i Wallbox – 3 hours and 35 minutes
- Full charge from conventional main socket – 6 hours
- 0-100km/h – 5.9 seconds
- electric range – 67kilometres
- Top speed – 235km/h
Adaptive LED Matrix headlights are available for the BMW 5303 M Sport besides the standard LED headlights. The BMW 530e M Sport also emits a specially-created sound to alert pedestrians and cyclists when it is travelling in full electric mode at up to 30km/h.
For entertainment, a HiFi Loudspeaker system is standard.
BMW 530e M Sport is framed by BMW Individual high-gloss Shadow Line.
BMW 530i M Sport
- 2.0-litre petrol engine
- Eight-speed automatic gearbox
- Maximum output – 252bhp, 350Nm of torque
- 0-100km/h – 6.4 seconds
- Top speed 250km/h
Features exclusive to the BMW 530i M Sport are glass roof and BMW Laserlight, BMW Gesture Control, Head-Up Display, BMW Display Key and Harman Kardon surround sound system.
The BMW 530i M Sport is framed by the BMW Individual Exterior Line Aluminium Satinated
The exterior/interior combinations for the new variants are
- Alpine White or Carbon Black paired with either the Black or Cognac Leather Dakota upholstery
- Phytonic Blue, Sophisto Grey or Bluestone paired with Black Leather Dakota upholstery
The estimated retail pricing for the new BMW 5 Series variants with Sales and Services Tax (on the road, without insurance) are:
- The New BMW 530e M Sport RM 343,000.00
- The New BMW 530i M Sport RM 396,000.00
The new BMW 5 Series variants come with BMW Group Malaysia Premium Ownership experience. This includes:
• BMW 5-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty with Free Scheduled Service Programme
• BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline
• The BMW Group Loyalty+ Mobile App – BMW Privileges Card
• BMW Service Online
The new BMW 530e M Sport
The new BMW 530i M Sport